CONDUCT FEASIBILITY STUDIES
Preparing feasibility studies which include the following:
- Investigate the proposed investment or project requirements by performing market research and overview to locate potential partners and information to meet the prescribed criteria
- Evaluate and summarize the gathered information, possible partners and technologies. Perform the necessary preliminary interviews and assessments.
- Generate proposals defining the possibilities resulting from the analysis made on the information gathered.
- Set up and meet with the selected companies (if required) to present the investment or project proposals.
- Provide a concise report with recommendations and results as well as a Competitive Analysis of the potential investment.